Show Notes for Episode 85: Burn Out or Writer’s Block in Writing Fiction and How to Overcome It
How to Write Fiction: How to Beat Burn Out
Most everyone has – or will – face burn out. You’re tired of even looking at the work you’ve been chipping away at. You want to go hide in a corner or maybe you just push yourself harder at this big, unmovable force. Either way you want it done and done yesterday.
But burn out isn’t what you think it is. This is a signal from the Right Brain Muse and/or Left Brain Inner Critic that all is not well that should be.
In this episode Author and Teacher Holly Lisle and I (host, Rebecca Galardo) help to show how to recognize burn out, where we as writers need to ask questions and how burn out can actually be a key to making your work better and more you than it was before.
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have a question for us join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com and get to typing!
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes! Good reviews help us find more writers like us!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- FREE COURSE: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t SUCK (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- Culture and Language Workshop Episode
- Create A World Clinic (affiliate link! supports the podcast)
- Create A Language Clinic (affiliate link! supports the podcast)
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
- Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes. Image by Anemone123 from Pixabay