Show Notes for Episode 58: The How to Build Novel Tie-Ins Using Flash Fiction & Short Stories Workshop
Today’s episode is another workshop! You guys asked and Holly delivered.
Based on a question from one of our listeners, Holly Lisle and I (host, Rebecca Galardo) discuss how to use your short fiction (flash fiction or short stories) to your advantage. Whether you want to give an existing readership something to chew on while they wait for your next book, start building a readership beforeyour big novel comes out, work on a hard drive zombie, create something new or just do background, this workshop can help you out.
So print off the pages, play the episode and share what you got with us in the forums!
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have a question for us join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com and get to typing!
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes! Good reviews help us find more writers like us!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- Free three week course: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t SUCK (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How to Write Short Stories (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How To Revise Your Novel (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- 2018 Halloween Episode
- Stephen King (as if anyone needed this link)
- Holly Lisle’s Strange Arrivals
- Darcy Coates
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.