Show Notes for Episode 26: What if I Don’t Have Time to Write?
Alone in a Room with Invisible People is a podcast focusing on topics related to writing, revising and publishing fiction.
This week I, (host Rebecca Galardo), discuss another much asked question with Author and Teacher Holly Lisle. If you’re looking for one of the most cited reasons that people use for not writing, it’s time.
Time is a precious commodity, one of the few things in life that truly cannot be replaced. There is no getting it back and so many people want to take it up. Carving out space for our passions can be difficult when it comes to daily obligations. Holly covers how to find the time in your life, but just as important, how to find the why in your life.
We take a look at the following:
- Does anyone have more time?
- Do you really want to write? Or is it part of an identity that no longer fits you?
- How to make “finding time” a priority
- What issues we faced in making time for our writing
- What questions you need to ask yourself
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes!
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.