Show Notes for Episode 15: Potting VS Pantsing
I, (host Rebecca Galardo), discuss the topic of Plotting VS Pantsing with Author and Teacher Holly Lisle. We cover the pros and cons of both Plotting and Pantsing, why a balance of both is most likely your best bet, and how to find that balance.
Many of us struggle with getting our ideas down and knowing how much plotting is enough. When too little leaves us stranded, and when too much kills the story before we’ve started it, it’s important to find YOUR right amount. Holly has a few answers that might just help you out.
We take a look at the following:
- Plotting and the Problems with OverPlotting
- Full On Pantsing and the Issues that Ensue
- Why you don’t want too subscribe fully and without budging to either
- How to find the balance in the two
- What the most critical aspects of your story need developing regardless of what else you do.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes!
iTunes | Stitcher | Podbean | YouTube | Spotify
Mentioned in the Podcast
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.