Show Notes for Episode 20: How Not to Get Eaten by Research
Alone in a Room with Invisible People is a podcast focusing on topics related to writing, revising and publishing fiction.
In this episode, I – host Rebecca Galardo – discuss the topic of research with Author and Teacher Holly Lisle. This was a highly requested topic from our listeners.
Research is every writer’s best friend… and worst enemy! Learn how we as writers can take control and learn to tame the beast.
We take a look at the following:
- Research as a temptation
- When you do NOT do research
- How to do research
- How to learn when research can be avoided – at least temporarily
- How to define and deal with research that MUST be done to continue writing
- What time-shifting is
- How to Feast, then Fast
- Who is your reader?
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes!
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.