Show Notes for Episode 13: When You Hate What You Write
Alone in a Room with Invisible People is a podcast focusing on topics related to writing, revising and publishing fiction.
In this episode, host Rebecca Galardo and author and teacher Holly Lisle discuss a place we’ve all been — discovering that you hate something you’ve written.
We uncover the reasons for this torment, show you where to find the issues in the work and what options you have to understand and fix what broke, or to learn how to use this wreck to prevent future wrecks.
They take a look at the following:
- Everyone Hates their Writing Sometimes
- The importance of the Cool Down.
- The different places your work could be suffering
- How to figure out what went wrong
- How to fix what went wrong
- Why you may not want to fix, but to move on
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes!
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes. Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay