In this week’s episode Author and Fiction Teacher Holly Lisle and I (host, Rebecca Galardo) put each other in the hotseat while showing how to create character from scratch and with nothing but a situation to go on.
We’ll show what character is and is not while having fun. If you want to play along, pause after we explain the situation and create your own character and their story!
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have a question for us join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com and get to typing!
If you want to share with us what you got, join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com and get to typing! No purchase or ownership of courses necessary!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- Amazon Decoded – David Gaughran
- Rebecca’s first Fulton Hills book is FINALLY Live: Sister ($2.99 or FREE with Kindle Unlimited).
- Mall, Mayhem and Magic
- FREE COURSE: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t Suck
- 3rd Annual Halloween Episode Rules and Details
- Holly’s Longview Chronicles Compilation
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes. AIARWIP THEME by Truth.