Show Notes for Episode 50: Event Writing Part Three: Follow Through
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes!
From Rebecca: My husband says that because I am the author of a trad pubbed poem and have written an article for our local newspaper, that I am wrong and he is correct. His argument is based on the following and would like this to pointed out:
- (definition of published author)The more specific phrase published author refers to an author (especially but not necessarily of books) whose work has been independently accepted for publication by a reputable publisher, versus a self-publishing author or an unpublished one.
- (definition of author) a writer of a book, article, or report.
- be the author of (a book or piece of writing).
He has since declared this argument won by him. *sigh* Married life.
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Corpus Callosum #1
- Corpus Callosum #2
- Corpus Callosum #3
- Summer of Fiction Writing Website
- Summer of Fiction Writing forum
- How to Write A Novel (at CURRENT Early-Bird/Splinter Course Price) (affiliate link – supports the podcast!
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes. Music during Sponsor Spot: Jahzzar –Endeavour