Show Notes for Episode 83: What is Telegraphing and the Pros, Cons and Truth About Writers’ Groups!
What the heck is telegraphing? And should I join a Writer’s Group? How do I choose one? What are things to look for? What are red flags to watch out for? How can I contribute to one?
This week Author and Writing Teacher Holly Lisle and I (host, Rebecca Galardo) answer two questions from our listeners. We’ve got more coming and very soon, but if you’ve got a question you want to send to us privately you can either respond to the weekly email (if you’re signed up for the episode notifications) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have a question for us join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com and get to typing!
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes! Good reviews help us find more writers like us!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- FREE COURSE: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t SUCK (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How To Revise Your Novel (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- 30 Day (or more) 10 Minute Timer Thread – Join us!!
- Holly’s Writers’ Group Rules Article
Not Mentioned BUT: Holly’s New Year Special is going on until Jan 31st! Holly’s Chinese Menu page for the How to Write a Novel – by Holly Lisle (affiliate link, supports the podcast!!)
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
- Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.