Show Notes for Episode 82: Should I Quit Writing This Thing?
How to Know if You’re Struggling for Good Reason or If Your Book is Killing Your Joy.
It’s not always a flaw in your character or a lack of self-disipline – sometimes it’s just the story. So then the question becomes: How Can You Tell the Difference?
Author and Teacher Holly Lisle and I (host, Rebecca Galardo) explain the method of looking deep into both yourself and your writing to find the cause of your struggles. With real life examples we’ll show you the difference between the thing we all eventually come to know as truth – WRITING is actually HARD – and the thing many of us might face more than once in our lives – Writing THIS THING is WRONG for me.
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have a question for us join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com and get to typing!
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes! Good reviews help us find more writers like us!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- FREE COURSE: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t SUCK (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How To Revise Your Novel (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How To Think Sideways
- How Einstien Contributed to the Atom Bomb
- Bullet Journal System Video
- 30 Day (or more) 10 Minute Timer Thread – Join us!!
Not Mentioned BUT: Holly’s New Year Special is going on until Jan 31st! Holly’s Chinese Menu page for the How to Write a Novel – by Holly Lisle (affiliate link, supports the podcast!!)
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
- Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.