Show Notes for Episode 78: How to Nail Your Ending
How to Write Fiction: How to Write the Best Ending… and Discover the Wrong Ones.
If you’re a writer odds are you have struggled with an ending or two. Maybe you didn’t have a clue how to end a work. Or maybe you have something that just doesn’t feel right.
Trying to “nail” an ending is hard work – even the best of writers can become frustrated when it comes to tying everything up and creating a resolution that both pulls together the threads of your story and satisfies.
So whether you’re at a complete loss at the finish line or you just need a little help fine-tuning things during your revision, Author and Teacher Holly Lisle has got a few questions that might help you cross that finish line in first place.
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have a question for us join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com and get to typing!
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes! Good reviews help us find more writers like us!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- FREE COURSE: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t SUCK (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How To Revise Your Novel (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How to Worldbuild Fast! (Episode 75)
- How To Think Sideways (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- Taking the Leap – From Fan Fiction to Original Fiction
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
- Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.