Show Notes for Episode 74: Listeners’ Questions on: Which Idea is Best, Hitting Word Count and Why We Don’t Name and Shame
How to Write Fiction: Today we cover three different questions our listeners have asked –
1. How Do I Know Which Idea is Better? What happens when the Muse is giving you more than one idea or keeps coming up with different ways your story could go?
2. How do I Hit Word Count without Padding? How do you create target word count goals for individual scenes?
3. Why are you guys always saying you don’t play the Name and Shame Game when some people have acted in ways that deserve consequences?
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have a question for us join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and get to typing!
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes! Good reviews help us find more writers like us!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- FREE COURSE: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t SUCK (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How to Write Twists and What They Are (Episode)
- How To Revise Your Novel (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- Word Count Math: Free Article Notecarding: Plotting Under Pressure
- 5 Minute World Building Freebie (scroll down to FREE PDF)
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
- Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.