Show Notes for Episode 72: Who are your 10 Most Influential Writers and Why?
How to Write Fiction: Do you know what your most influential authors have done for you? For your work?
In this week’s episode Author and Teacher Holly Lisle and I (host, Rebecca Galardo) delve into our top ten (well, okay, it’s more than that, sorry) authors and point out why and how they influenced our lives and our work.
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have a question for us join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and get to typing!
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes! Good reviews help us find more writers like us!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- FREE COURSE: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t SUCK (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How To Revise Your Novel (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- Write Page-Turning Scenes (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- Beginning Writer’s Tour (FREE email course)
- The 10-28 Update from Harlequin (HWC Members only; it’s posted in the forums)
- Going Full Time as a Writer
- How to find Book-a-likes… and Why
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.