Show Notes for Episode 48: Event Writing Part One: Preparation
Have you ever wanted to do NaNoWriMo? Maybe you’ve done it and felt like a failure? Maybe you’ve heard of the 3 Day Novel and you really want to try it. Or you’re looking at Holly’s Summer of Fiction Writing and wondering what wonderful, amazing thing you can create in three months.
In this episode, Holly and I (host, Rebecca Galardo) will discuss the first part of event writing: preparation. We’ll discuss what you need to do in order to first decide if an event is for you, how to prep yourself for success, what goals you need to look at, what actions you’ll need to take beforehand and more!
Enjoy this first part of a three-part series, all surrounding event writing!
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes!
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Summer of Fiction Writing Website
- Summer of Fiction Writing forum
- Brown Noise versus White Noise
- How to Write A Novel (at CURRENT Early-Bird/Splinter Course Price) (affiliate link – supports the podcast!)
- *UNDER $10 Classes*
- Create A Character Clinic (affiliate link – supports the podcast!)
- Create A Plot Clinic (affiliate link – supports the podcast!)
- Create A Language Clinic (affiliate link – supports the podcast!)
- Create A Culture Clinic (affiliate link – supports the podcast!)
- Write Page-Turning Scenes (affiliate link – supports the podcast!)
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes. Music during Sponsor Spot: Jahzzar –Endeavour