Show Notes for Episode 36: How to Write When You Don’t Feel Like Writing
Every writer has been there. You are not alone. Even the seasoned pros have their bad days – or weeks.
If writing is your dream, a stalemate with the screen is something you can get over. Perhaps it’s just a muse strike… but there might be more to it. Maybe there is something amiss with the work itself that is causing your stagnation. Or perhaps it’s a personal issue.
In this episode Holly and Rebecca discuss various reasons why you might be having a harder time sitting down to get those words written – and what to do about it.
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes!
iTunes | Stitcher | Podbean | YouTube | Spotify
Mentioned in the Podcast:
Holly’s Current Reads: Please note: While these are all currently being read by Holly and there is advice in each of them that is sound, she does not necessarily share opinions with these authors on all topics or even all parts to a topic. Please ask her opinion on anything if you have questions for her. None of these links are paid for recs, sponsored and no one at HWC or AIARWIP is an affiliate of any of these authors as of the time of this posting.
1. Mastering Amazon Descriptions: An Author’s Guide: Copywriting for Authors
2. Mastering Amazon Ads: An Author’s Guide
3. Rapid Release: How to Write & Publish Fast For Profit
4. How to Write a Sizzling Synopsis: A Step-by-Step System for Enticing New Readers, Selling More Fiction, and Making Your Books Sound Good
5. Become a Successful Indie Author: Work Toward Your Writing Dream
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes. Lovely Cat Image by DarkWorkX from Pixabay