Show Notes for Episode 105: Creating Your Personal Writing Space: Physical, Mental and Investigatory
We are such strange creatures. We desire comfort and chaos, routine and inspiration. In this episode Author and Fiction Teacher Holly Lisle and I (host, Rebecca Galardo) discuss the importance of creating space in your life for your art. We go into each of the three types of space in detail and why they’re important.
If you’re lucky enough to be able to do all three, they can only help in aiding in the building of your writing habit. Consistent efforts to create and maintain your space will benefit you to creating the life you want to live.
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes!
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have a question for us join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com and get to typing!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- FREE COURSE: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t Suck
- How To Think Sideways (affiliate link, it supports the podcast!)
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes. AIARWIP THEME by Truth. Image by DarkWorkX from Pixabay