Show Notes for Episode 68: How to Build Plot Arcs a Workshop
You might know how to write a scene, but what about story or plot arcs? How do you tie in those larger story elements within the book while also working on the other parts of the scenes? How do you plan those? How do you include more than just the minimum a scene needs without going overboard with exposition on your larger-than-a-single-scene-level conflicts?
This episode was inspired by a great question in the forums after How to Keep Your Scenes on Target.
Download the free workshop, print (or save ink and answer the questions with pen in a notebook) and get to writing!
Join us in this week’s episode and if you have any questions for us, join us in the forums at HollysWritingClasses.com and get to typing!
After the episode: Have something to say? A question to ask? Jump into the FREE forums at HollysWritingClasses.com (no purchase or ownership of courses necessary) and share with us.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes! Good reviews help us find more writers like us!
MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- FREE COURSE: Write Flash Fiction that Doesn’t SUCK (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- How To Revise Your Novel(affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- Create A Language Clinic (affiliate link, supports the podcast!)
- Little Fuzzy
- AIARWIP FORUM
- AIARWIP Ko-Fi (support the podcast!)
- All the ways to support AIARWIP
- AIARWIP Redbubble
- AIARWIP Facebook
- AIARWIP Instagram
- AIARWIP Twitter
- AIARWIP Website
- Holly’s Ko-Fi (support Holly!)
- Holly’s Personal Website
- Holly’s Blog
- Rebecca’s Website
- Credits: Producer – Rebecca Galardo. Sponsor – Holly’sWritingClasses.com. Intro written by Holly Lisle and performed by Mark Hermann. Our podcast is 100% free and sponsored only by Holly’s Writing Classes.