Show Notes for Episode 01: The Inner Critic
Alone in a Room with Invisible People is a podcast focusing on topics related to writing, revising and publishing fiction.
In this episode, host Rebecca Galardo discusses the topic of The Inner Critic with Author and Teacher Holly Lisle. They cover how the Inner Critic is both harmful and helpful, how to use it to your benefit and also how to shut it off when you need to be focusing on your muse.
Share, rate and subscribe for weekly episodes!
*We plan to have Holly’s audio fixed in episode 02 and on.
Mentioned in the Podcast
Holly’s Sonnets – The first fiction she’s ever sold: To an Android Lover and Pensive Ruminations on Impermanence in a Technophilic World
The Socials and Whatnots (Social Media Links)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiarwip
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alonewithinvisiblepeople/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiarwip
- Our Website: https://www.aiarwip.com/ or https://www.alonewithinvisiblepeople.com/
- HollysWritingClasses: https://hollyswritingclasses.com/
- Holly’s Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hollylisle/
- Holly’s Personal Page: https://www.hollylisle.com/
- Holly’s Blog: https://hollylisle.com/weblog/
- Rebecca’s Personal Page: https://www.rebeccagalardo.com/
- Rebecca’s Writing Blog: https://rebeccagalardowords.wordpress.com/